Werkstudent:in Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Developing a great future.
You are convinced that technology can make people’s lives easier.
You know that complex technology should be easy to use. Mistakes are not only made by others, but you search for the causes in a team.
We are looking for team players who would like to develop themselves further and are interested in exciting, varied projects as working student Software Engineering (m/f/d).
What we are looking for
- Pleasure in advancing projects and products together with an interdisciplinary team
- Desire to work on your topics and tasks independently and on your own responsibility
- First knowledge in backend languages and frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge in Git
- a good taste in music
- a little humor
- You know the CMS Kirby
- Initial experience and interest in our tech stack: we work with: Docker, NoSQL databases like CouchDB or MongoDB, Classic databases, like PostgreSQL and MySQL, CI/CD systems (GitLab CI, Travis CI), Reactive frameworks (Angular, Vue.js, React), Build tools (Gulp, Grunt), CSS (Bootstrap, Foundation).
- Interest in agile working methods