Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
You are convinced that technology can make people’s lives easier.
You know that complex technology should be easy to use. Mistakes are not only made by others, but you search for the causes in a team.
We are looking for team players who would like to develop themselves further and are interested in exciting, varied projects as Backend Engineer (m/f/d).
This is what we want from you
- Pleasure in advancing projects and products together with an interdisciplinary team
- Very good knowledge of PHP and frameworks, such as Laravel or Symfony
- Very good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of Git
This would be nice add-ons
- initial experience in Docker
- Experience with IT automation tools, such as Ansible or Puppet
- knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as CouchDB or MongoDB
- Experience in CI/CD systems: (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment), such as GitLab CI or Travis CI
- Knowledge of the Kirby content management system
- Experience in agile working methods