Junior Backend Engineer (m/f/d)
You are convinced that technology can make people’s lives easier.
You know that complex technology should be easy to use. Mistakes are not only made by others, but you search for the causes in a team.
We are looking for team players who would like to develop further and who are interested in exciting, varied projects as Junior Backend Engineer (m/f/d).
This is what we expect from you
- Enjoy driving projects and products forward together with an interdisciplinary team
- Good knowledge of PHP and frameworks, such as Laravel or Symfony
- Good knowledge of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of Git
This would be nice add-ons
- initial experience in Docker
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as CouchDB or MongoDB
- You know the CMS Kirby
- experience in CI/CD systems
- (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment), like GitLab CI or Travis CI
- Knowledge of the Kirby content management system
- Experience in agile working methods